How to import your contacts to iPhone
How to Import your contacts from Excel to iPhone
You have your contacts (phones, names etc) in Excel table and you want to import them into iPhone address book.
Below are detailed steps how to create CSV file from Excel table:
1. You have excel file with contacts where one line represents one person, similar to this example:
Columns names, number of columns and their order can be different.
2. Save your table as CSV (comma-separated) file. Click menu “File” (in the top left corner) and then select “Save As”.
3. “Save As” window will pop up. Specify file name (any) and location where to save the file.
4. In “Save as type:” field select “CSV (comma delimited) (*.csv)“.
5. Click “Save”.
6. Excel will display pop-up window warning “The selected file type does not support workbooks that conain multiple sheets”.
7. Excel will display anotherpop-up window warning “<file name> may contain feature that are not compatible with CSV…”.
The file will be saved to specified destination.
Now simply follow the instructions on how to import CSV file with contacts into your iPhone.
import contacts from excel to iphone 5, how to import excel contacts to iphone, import contacts from excelto iphone